8.06.2010

Thinking on my feet...



so, i got a job (a real one—not cutting grass). at a shoe store. in the podunk rock hill mall.
i literally walked up on it a few days ago. mom and i were in line to check out and i heard the manager telling somebody in front of us she just needed somebody to work for the next few weeks (to get them through the tax-free weekend and back to school). i told her i was willing to work, she gave me an application, and then hired me on the spot. i reported for duty yesterday and worked a few hours to learn the ropes. i worked a full 10 hours today and will do the same tomorrow. after sunday, i don’t know what they will need me to do, but i am fine either way (working or not working).
it has been fine so far…lots of running around and sorting shoes. we have to wear dress shoes, which totally sucks…my feet are killing me. who woulda thunk? such foot troubles…in a shoe store, no less.
it’s all good. it keeps me super busy for now and i get some money.

No comments:

Post a Comment